Thursday, September 9, 2010

Best Burger in Utah



When I was a kid living in Nevada it was a treat to come out to Salt Lake City.  It's only a 4-hour drive, so we would do it often.  One place that we would always eat is Crown Burger.  I lOVE this burger.  Flame-broiled, fry sauced, deliciousness.  
Now, some will try to tell you that Burger Supreme, Apollo Burger, JCW, etc. are the same burger...THEY ARE NOT THE SAME BURGER!  Crown Burger is better.   
What's your favorite burger?  Comment below!!

6 comments:

Heather Tolbert said...

My gosh your blog makes me hungry!! I'd say 5 guys burger is better.

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

I would have to argue with you and say that Hires Big H has the best hamburgers in town! Although crown burger is the best in utah county~

Crystal said...

I haven't had a Crown Burger since, well the last time you dragged me there probably, so I can't compare. But we are JCW fans all the way. Especially a JCW with guacamole.

Steadfast and Immovable said...

Thanks for the comments! Oh how we are torn!

Kristi said...

Smashburger and vote #2 for Hires Big H!

Diane Erickson said...

I made some pretty amazing sliders last night for dinner. I'll put them up against your Big H 5 Guys Smashburger anytime.