Thursday, February 17, 2011

Amazing Tacos You Have Got to Try: El Mexiquense Grill


I had a hankering for some tacos the other day, so I decided to hit up El Mexiquense Grill down the street from my office in American Fork, UT. I have literally driven by this place almost everyday for 3 years and haven't ever stopped in. Boy, am I glad I did. The BEST tacos in Utah, as far as I'm concerned.
Sure, it's not the fanciest place in the world, but out of the humblest of lodgings sometimes spring some of the most delightful treats. I've been there for lunch every day this week. I can't get enough.
My favs: Carne Asada, Al Pastor, and Carnitas in that order. Everything about these tacos is great: the tortillas, meat, toppings, and sauces are all perfect. They have a couple of green, jalapeƱo sauces that go so well with the tacos.
Give it a try!

They've received some great reviews on Urban Spoon...

No comments: