Tuesday, February 15, 2011

California Pizza Kitchen: BLT Pizza


We had eaten a late lunch so we weren't very hungry Saturday evening, but when 10pm rolled around we were starving. Does that ever happen to you? You eat light during the day or have a late lunch so you can skip dinner, but then 10pm comes and you're ready to eat again.
Well, it happens sometimes. These situations are perfect for trying something new, or going back to an old favorite. We decided to head over to CPK and order some take-out.
CPK used to be my go-to date place when I was single. Back in the day, I quickly fell in love with the BLT pizza. What a perfect rendition of my favorite sandwich! 
It's just a typical cheesy, bacony pizza, but they put this mayo/lettuce mixture on top that just makes it so good. Definitely one of my favorite pizzas.

No comments: