Friday, October 15, 2010

Hostess Chocolate Pudding Pie


It's a little embarrassing, but I love these pies.  I think it's partly because of nostalgia and partly because they are just really good (500 calories worth).  REALLY GOOD.


When I was a kid I LOVED the Ninja Turtles (we all did, right?) and Hostess made a pudding pie that had Ninja Turtles on the cover.  That was enough to win my business.  You could have put Ninja Turtles on  a can of sardines and I would have eaten them.  Anyway, so began my love/love relationship with these pies.

There are other flavors of pie: blueberry, raspberry, lemon, apple, etc., and you may like those flavors better, but it's probably because you haven't tried the chocolate kind.  I'm just saying...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

HERE HERE!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful website.Tons ߋf useful infirmation here. I am sending іt to some buddies anns аlso sharing in yummy.
Αnd surely, tɦanks for thе sweat!

Check οut mу weblog :: health benefits of smoked catfish