Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wusthof Knives


Every year for Christmas the company I work for buys a bunch of great presents and we play a game to see who gets what.  The catch: you can steal someone else's present before the end of the game depending upon who's turn it is.  I don't know if that makes sense, but let's just say it's intense (that rhymed awesomely).

Well, it's easy to imagine that some presents are more desired than others (at one point during the game last year I had a Nintendo Wii in my hands and 10 minutes later it was in someone else's).  Every year I seem to play the game wrong and end up choosing from the "leftover pile" for my present.  The left-over pile is a compilation of presents that no one else wanted.  Two years ago I chose a set of Wusthof knives and was actually laughed at pretty heartily.  

WELL, I AM HAVING THE LAST LAUGH!  I can't believe the value I have gotten out of these knives.  They are incredibly sharp, easy-to-maintain, and will probably last forever.  I'm glad I traded in my Nintendo Wii for a set of really great knives.  


No comments: